Saint Mary Parish Gift Card Program (SCRIP) is a fund raising program that gives purchasers free benefits. Many gift cards for supermarkets, restaurants, and retailers are available for immediate pick up. Many other retailers, hotels, etc. can be special ordered. (See special order form below.)
HOW IT WORKS: Saint Mary purchases gift cards at a percentage off the card’s face value. When you purchase the gift card you pay the full face value of the card and the percentage difference is split with you. You can place your gift card order anytime….24/7.
FREE BENEFITS: The purchaser then chooses how to use their percentage.
It can be used for:
- Saint Mary School Tuition
- Pay Yourself
- Donate to the Church Debt
NEW STREAMLINED ONLINE ORDERING PROCESS:
- Click on the GIFT CARD SCRIP ORDER FORM
- Complete the information boxes including day and place for pickup. Pick-up time would be in the New Evangelization Center (Library) (the room across from the old scrip room) after Mass on Saturday evening or after Sunday Masses before noon.
- Click the submit button.
PICK UP LOCATIONS:
Your order will be sent to the Parish Office Center and will be filled. Specify on the form day and location where you would like to pick up your order. Bring your payment (cash or check) and your order will be waiting for you.
SPECIAL ORDER GIFT CARDS:
Many other gift card are available by special order.
- Click here for the SPECIAL ORDER SCRIP FORM
- Keep in mind – special orders need to be placed by 5 pm Monday. Pick up time would be in the New Evangelization Center (Library) (the room across from the old scrip room) after Mass on Saturday evening or after Sunday Masses before noon.
SAINT MARY SCHOOL STUDENT ORDERS:
- Complete the gift card order form online. Then place your order’s payment in your gift card (SCRIP) envelope and send it to school with your child. Your order will be returned to you in your child’s backpack that afternoon.
FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Physical Scrip cards will be available for sale in the church vestibule from Saturday, November 17th up to the weekend before Christmas, December 22nd and 23rd.